Submit

Submit your stories, articles, and photos and when our selection commitee approves, they will be posted within 48-72 hours . . . catale2000@gmail.com







Saturday, July 14, 2012

OUR FIRST FULL SWAP

What can I say??? 

Our first full swap with another couple was HOT!  There’s no other way to describe it.  There was some nervousness all around at the beginning, but once we got into it all the nerves disappeared.

We figured a good way to start would be for both the girls to get together and double team the guys orally.  Both of us spent quite a bit of time sucking, licking and generally pleasuring one of the guys while the other took pictures.  After a while the guys swapped on “camera duty” so the other could get his turn.  At some point or another during this, the other girl and I started to make out.  That was incredible!  I had kissed other girls before, but not while both of us were naked and fondling each other’s tits!

It wasn’t long before I could no longer resist the urge to go down on her and taste her sweet pussy.  That first lick is something that I’ll never forget.  It was pretty much right then I decided I was no longer bi-curious, but definitely bisexual!  I loved sucking on her clit while fingering her pussy.  Her moans just encouraged me to keep going and I finally understood why my boyfriend was so into going down on women.

A lot of the nights events from then on are a bit of a blur.  I remember the other couple both going down on me, rubbing her clit while my boyfriend fucked her, sucking her nipples while her boyfriend fucked me, and a few other random things.  It was definitely a wonderful experience and I was hooked on swinging from that night on.

After we left, my boyfriend and I just looked at each other and started laughing. 

“We just had a full swap with another couple,” we both said at the same time.  It was such a high!

More to cum!

No comments:

Post a Comment