Submit

Submit your stories, articles, and photos and when our selection commitee approves, they will be posted within 48-72 hours . . . catale2000@gmail.com







Saturday, June 30, 2012

STILL WAITING

30 year old female who wants to give a BJ in my location
If you have stories (real or imagined), photos of adult situations that you have collected over the years or photos that you may have taken over the years, please submit along with whatever name you want me to use and I will post them for others to enjoy.

There are many adult sites out there, offering free photos, or free movies, or free whatever . . .  but, it is easily noticed that these people are not amateurs and do not really represent the common person, like you and I.  And, for a few bucks, you can join and see more....



What about sharing what we have for FREE!!! 

This is my deal...

No comments:

Post a Comment