Submit

Submit your stories, articles, and photos and when our selection commitee approves, they will be posted within 48-72 hours . . . catale2000@gmail.com







Friday, August 3, 2012

White on Black

I wasn't looking, even though I am in a loveless, sexless marriage to a white man.

I have always liked black men but I never would openly admit it to many people. A handful of my friends knew and my best friend always knew that I liked black men.

It all happened because of a meeting of 2 people who knew each other by voice only. He wanted to meet me and I agreed but I didn't pull thru. I don't know why and it wasn't because I found out he was black after not knowing this for many years.

I hoped and I prayed that he did not think that his color was the reason.

Less than 2 years later we started to talk again and we began what I think was more flirting between the 2 of us then before. I knew that he is married and has children and he knew about me being married and several other "personal" things about each other.

After 2 month of flirting, he gave me his cell phone and told me to call him anytime I felt like talking. I told him that I would and at that time I couldn't give him mine and he understood.

I had gone out with friends and taken some pictures and decided I was going to send him my picture in hopes of not scaring him when he sees it. He received it said that I looked very nice. At the time, my cell did not get pics and he had no pics for me to see him but would try and get one to me.

In the next few weeks, I asked him if he still wanted to meet me and he did so we made plans. I told him that I hope he didn't take my comments (sexual flirts) the wrong way and he said we were friends and we will see what happens. I told him I sent the picture ahead so I wouldn't scare him and he would have the opportunity to change his mind about meeting me.

My marriage had been without sex for several years and I just resided myself to being without sex and living like roommates and not man and wife anymore.

I can still remember getting dressed and hoping to look nice and make a good impression. I didn't go there with anything going to happen between us as I had a low self esteem of myself and thought I was fat and ugly.

I tried by his descriptions of himself what he looked like so I was going in with an open mind and friendship.

When I saw him walking towards me, he had a sexy smile that could melt an iceberg and was looking hot. I must have forgotten myself, but I usually greet people with a kiss and that's exactly what I did. I planted a short but sexy kiss on his lips and he didn't seem to mind.

We talked and laughed and I had to find out if he was disappointed and he said he wasn't and then he asked me the same and I told him that I wasn't disappointed at at.

The next thing we knew it we were in each others arms and kissing passionately and I could feel myself getting wet and excited like never before. He reached for my tit and I let him touch me. I loved it and then I end up in front of him as he held me by the waist and reached up to feel up my tits. It felt so good to me and it must have to him as I could feel what I knew was a hard on behind me.

I turned to face and look up at him and he was smiling and he told me that he had to let me go because it was getting heated and we weren't in the proper place for what we both thought my happen next.

He walked me to my car and climbed inside the passenger's side and reached for and unbuttoned my blouse and I let him feel me up again and he reach around to unfasten my bra. He took my hand and put it on his crotch as I could feel his huge *ock ready to rip thru his shorts.

We made a date to meet in a few days after our first meeting and we were making love, I was sucking him off and I knew right there and then I was in love with him.

That was five years ago and we are still going strong and meeting and sneaking around and satisfying each others needs every chance that we can.

We aren't looking to leave our partners as he has a nice home and my husband just came into a little over a half million dollars and I want some.

My black man is my world

No comments:

Post a Comment